Indiana Soccer Imperatives for Training & Games
One of Indiana Soccer’s goals is to assist member clubs in their effort to provide a safe environment for the players and their families to enjoy our game. The residents of the state of Indiana have done a tremendous job of following the directives of our state and local government and our state and local health departments to allow us to move through the stages of return to what will be considered normal. All have been emphasizing that we are not done and not out of the woods. The Indiana Soccer family is committed to demonstrating excellence in the mitigation fight against Covid-19. Below is a list of imperative minimums expected until such time as the social distancing requirements are lifted by local and state governments.
• Players are required to wear masks (bandanas are acceptable) when going to the field.
• Players should have a clearly marked side-line space, designated for them to place their personal equipment in compliance with the 6’ minimum social distancing protocol.
• Players may remove their masks when training/warm-ups and when the games begin.
• Players are not to share drink containers, even from their own family.
• During games, reserves on the bench should be a minimum of 6’ apart. If they are a minimum of 6’ apart, they do not have to wear their mask. If they are closer, they are required to wear their mask.
• Players are to keep socially distanced apart when gathering to listen to a coach.
• There should be no physical contact between players, coaches or referees pre- or post-game.
• When leaving the training/game, players are required to wear their mask.
• Players for training: arrive at the field 5 minutes before training is to begin.
• Players for games: arrive at the field 25 minutes before game is to begin.
• Ask all individuals who are 65 and above or who have an underlying at-risk health condition to stay home.
• Spectators are required to wear masks (bandanas are acceptable) when making their way to the designated side-line space for spectator seating. The club will have clearly marked areas that comply with social distancing protocols for spectator seating.
• Only family members living in the same home should be sitting closer than required by the social distancing protocol when attending games.
• Any type of bleacher/bench should be closed off for use unless they can be cleaned after each use.
• Spectators are not required to wear their masks when sitting in their designated viewing area as long as they are sitting a minimum of 6’ from another household.
• When a spectator moves from their designated seating area, they are required to wear their mask.
• If spectators are interacting with other spectators (other families) at the field/complex, they are required to wear their mask and maintain the minimum social distance, 6’ apart.
• Spectators for training and games: arrive at the field 5 minutes before the training or game is to begin.
If we find a team/club is not in compliance with these imperatives, we will do the following but not limited to:
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT ALL OUR PLAYERS & PARENTS FOLLOW THESE RULES!!!
Tag(s): Home U19B - 2002B Black U18B - 2003B Black U17B - 2004B Black U18B - 2003B Black II U13B - 2008B Black U10B - 2011B Black U15B - 2006B Black U16B - 2005B Black U14B - 2007B Black U12B - 2009B Black U11B -2010B Black U9B - 2012B Black U16B - 2005B Black II U10G - 2011G Black CP U6 RPA CP U10 RPA Chesterton/Valpo U12 RPA U8B - 2013B Black 2002-2006G Black U7B - 14/15/16B Black